View Single Post
09-28-13, 07:10 PM   #5
grhuff07
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Ah, I see where I may have previously got it working before when I was using it last ..

One of the options needs to be ticked .. see screenshot.

However, for some strange reason, once I have dugi quest installed the text display in the watchframe disappears. Even moving the frame around to see if the watchframe and its container has just separated didn't highlight the text.

However, knowing there were font problems introduced in 5.4 its possible that this is linked to that but I can't see where as nUI doesn't touch that side of the watchframe and I can't see anywhere in dugis code that specifies a font for the watchframe either.
I double-checked and those Dugi settings are the default. Mine are exactly as shown in your screenshot. For some reason with nUI+ 5.07.38, the Objectives window moves down to the very bottom of the screen as seen in the OP's screenshot. If I uncheck that Dugi option, it moves up but still in the middle of the screen. The Objectives window is placed correctly with nUI+ 5.07.37. I haven't done any testing with the "non-plus" version to know if there is a difference there.

Last edited by grhuff07 : 09-28-13 at 07:14 PM.