View Single Post
11-01-12, 11:20 PM   #15
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
Yany opinion on the target windows being like that?
It actually took me a minute to figure out which block was the target frame... the more I look at it, the less I like the bright primary colors. They're starting to remind me of Legos:

(Though I don't think we had purple Legos when I was a kid!)

Anyway, I might go with a single bar for target health, centered:

Code:
          [ TARGET HEALTH ]
[ PLAYER HEALTH ]    [ PLAYER POWER  ]
I can't really remember the last time I cared about any power bar other than my own.

I'd also suggest adding at least a name to the target frame. In combat, having to mouse over the frame to see what you've tabbed to doesn't sound very efficient.

Do you have any kind of buff/debuff display for your target?

Your experience (?) bar at the top needs a border, or -- even better -- needs to just go away. It would probably be better to show XP as text on the info bar under your minimap, instead of latency and FPS which do not really have any actual value. If you like having quick access to them out of curiosity, put them in the clock tooltip.

Finally, your tooltip just seems really messy... I'm not sure if it's the power bar, the text on the bars, the brackets around the guild name, the faction name, the buff icons, all of the above, or what, but it doesn't feel like it fits with the rest of the ultra-simplified UI.