View Single Post
01-15-14, 09:30 AM   #2
Nimhfree
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You actually have to have someone visit each city each day. It can be your toons or some other player if they are able to share the information with you. There is no way to tell from Ironforge what the dailies in Darnassus are (at least using the Blizzard APIs we have available). The best way to go about doing this is to create an addon that records this information from people actually going to each city. Then have this addon share this information with others with the same addon. Of course this only works with other players with whom you have contact so other realms get interesting (yes, each realm can be different in the dailies that are offered). To share this information with people you do not encounter there would have to be a repository outside of WoW (like a web site) that has the information, and you could download information from it to augment the addon so it would have the most up to date information available. I have thought about it many times as people have asked for it. However, the amount of work needed to set it up and maintain it is never worth it from my point of view since the amount of time it takes to visit the cities is very small. (I already did each of the dailies because eventually you get all of a city like Ironforge, and then can concentrate on the others until you eventually are just sitting in one city waiting for the missing one to be the daily that day.)