View Single Post
11-07-12, 11:00 AM   #20
mjumnito
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jaillyn View Post
The maps don't work fine right now. I don't know what dreamland you're living in. Any time I enter a dungeon or go into a cave, the map goes insane and doesn't know what it wants to tell me.
<Snip>
Personally, I'm willing to wait and see Carbonite head in this new direction and see what happens. Rythal has my full support and I hope things work out. (Keep at it, man. Don't let this discouragement get to you.)
Couldn't have said it better myself.

@patrick51 rather than trying to beat down on the one person who stepped up when it was needed hows about offering a hand in moving things forward? Something about bee's and honey come to mind here. Besides all that, you would look like less of a dick to the supporters. Find a solution to the problem and not be a part of the problem. and since you said
I am a retired programer. My eyes are not what they use to be so i decided it was time to retire and im a perfectionist with OCD i let it get the better of me some time.
one would assume that you know that fixing somebody elses code takes time and can be a real pain in the ass to put it bluntly.