View Single Post
08-26-10, 07:42 PM   #5
v6o
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I actually ran into trouble years back where tiling a smaller image was more demanding on the computer than tiling an slightly larger one. That's why still do it like that. Probably rarest you've ever heard but it happened to me, don't remember more details than that.

This interface does not have all detail into it yet and some parts will change depending on which window/frame that is open. I'm not sure when I'll put in all the details but I don't want to restrict myself early on and having to redo it later.

Fodaro, if WoW accept images larger than 512px then I could do like that but otherwise it's gonna be hard fitting some parts into the backdrop.

Here's an example of the ingame map in Borderlands. I know it's slimmer and has more details and that's what I'm aiming towards but I copied the main game menu which was bigger in size and was good enough just to test it ingame.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	799px-Hallows_End_map.jpg
Views:	961
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	4736  Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	992
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	4737  

If you need to contact me, do so on Twitter @v6ooo

Best regards, v6.