Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
05-02-13, 01:11 AM   #1393
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Just a few small things. I guess where the little angel looking symbol is suppose to be when someone is rezzed, or battle rezzed does this like 100% of the time instead of actually displaying the correct image.

Its the strange square blob near the far right. Its not displaying correctly.

One more thing. I realize your not level 90 but there's a solo scenario that you can do on the isle of thunder. Basically you only have 5 minutes to complete it. Every time I do it, I get this messed up bar. I'm assuming its attempting to track the time of the run, but the debuff you get already does that.

Some errors I keep getting constantly.

32x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "nibRealUI" tried to call the protected function "MultiBarLeftriginalHide()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:588: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:588>
<in C code>
FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:92: in function <FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:68>
FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:103: in function <FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:96>
FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:121: in function "Hide"
FrameXML\MultiActionBars.lua:63: in function "MultiActionBar_Update"
FrameXML\ActionBarController.lua:160: in function "ValidateActionBarTransition"
FrameXML\ActionBarController.lua:127: in function "ActionBarController_UpdateAll"
FrameXML\ActionBarController.lua:53: in function <FrameXML\ActionBarController.lua:42>

Locals:
nil

and another

17x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "nibRealUI" tried to call the protected function "PartyMemberFrame3riginalHide()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:588: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:588>
<in C code>
FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:92: in function <FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:68>
FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:103: in function <FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:96>
FrameXML\FrameLocks.lua:121: in function "Hide"
FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:9: in function "HidePartyFrame"
FrameXML\RaidFrame.lua:126: in function "RaidOptionsFrame_UpdatePartyFrames"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:894: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:678>

Locals:
nil

Now for that one, where it says "PartyMemberFrame3riginalHide()". Im also getting seperate errors but the only thing thats different is that the 3 in that previous statement is 1, 2 and 4 as well. Seperate errors for each.

EDIT: Loooool excuse the embarrassment faces. Wowinterface seems to mistake the 3 and : as an embarrassment face.

One more

1x nibRealUI-7.4 r10\Modules\FrameMover.lua:1059: attempt to index field "addonControl" (a nil value)
nibRealUI-7.4 r10\Modules\FrameMover.lua:1059: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":13: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>
<in C code>
MikScrollingBattleText-5.7.128\MSBTProfiles.lua:1672: in function <MikScrollingBattleText\MSBTProfiles.lua:1668>
MikScrollingBattleText-5.7.128\MSBTProfiles.lua:2117: in function "?"
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4388: in function "ChatEdit_ParseText"
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4082: in function "ChatEdit_SendText"
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4121: in function "ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed"
<string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1

Locals:
nil

Last edited by Gloks : 05-02-13 at 01:19 AM.