View Single Post
07-17-13, 09:42 AM   #7
Kreelor
A Firelord

Thanks, JimJoBlue. I'm repying within your quote, below. My comments are in color to differentiate them from your text.
Originally Posted by JimJoBlue View Post
I did notice that all the quest giver icons on the map were slightly offset to the east.. (I'm sure that one's easy to fix..)

* If ALL the icons are 'slightly offset to the east,' that sounds to me like it's not the icons which are offset individually, but rather that the maps are offset to the west by that amount! Maybe?

With your routing problem... Turn off Zygor's routing system.. or pathing system.. I can't remember which, Ill post back here what to disable in a bit.. (I use it myself)

* I turned Zygor's "Travel System" OFF. That stopped the linking of FM's all over the map(s). Thanks for reminding me to do that.

With regards to your "blue ! not showing" you have to get close to them before they appear.

* How am I supposed to get "close to them" if I don't know where they are to begin with? Do you mean that users are supposed to wander around the maps, zooming in-and-out, and hoping there's a daily quest-giver in some location? Sounds far too difficult to me. LOL
I appreciate your replies!