View Single Post
04-25-10, 02:46 PM   #19
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by xromania™ View Post
Thanks good answers. About reinstalling the game, but this isnt just a interface problem?...
With DocsUInameplates and Aloft when i resize etc the plates nothing happen usualy until i enter a bgs or area for example or reload UI, strange. You guys i gues can see imediatly the modification, right?

In DocsUInameplates we cant see on friendly units what class are them, i mean some class color or icon? Or cant enable the plates for friendly units? i see only the letters and in options nothing about that
With Docs', I think it's designed to only show changes after a UI reload. It also doesn't show any class colors for text. It only shows class color on the health bar, and only shows the health bar for hostile player (flagged for PVP). The only text color changes are for types of mobs (green, yellow, red, grey, blue depending on their difficulty level and if they are friendly or not), or for players guild members show up with green lettering, friends show up with a pinkish-purple color, and everyone else is blue.

I'm not too sure about Aloft. I haven't used it in a while, but when I used to use it changes would show up as you were adjusting them in the options menu. The only thing I can think of for you not being able to see them is any changes made to the addon since I stopped using it, or perhaps a localization problem with the addon porting to your native language or area of the world (I noticed your note about your english in your signature, which is great by the way ).