View Single Post
03-28-10, 11:24 AM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1 through 5 .. The ArenaUI.xml only shows the enemy frames so gonna dig into the code and see what else it does if anything. Same with the ArenaUI.lua file. Simply keeps track of the enemy frames for the opposite arena group.

Ah .. looks like its arenaX. Here's the onload code of the enemyframes.. I can only assume the players party frames are still partyX.

Code:
function ArenaEnemyFrame_OnLoad(self)
	self.statusCounter = 0;
	self.statusSign = -1;
	self.unitHPPercent = 1;

self.classPortrait = _G[self:GetName().."ClassPortrait"];
	ArenaEnemyFrame_UpdatePlayer(self, true);
	self:RegisterEvent("UNIT_PET");
	self:RegisterEvent("ARENA_OPPONENT_UPDATE");
	self:RegisterEvent("UNIT_NAME_UPDATE");

UIDropDownMenu_Initialize(self.DropDown, ArenaEnemyDropDown_Initialize, "MENU");

local setfocus = function()
		FocusUnit("arena"..self:GetID());
	end
	SecureUnitButton_OnLoad(self, "arena"..self:GetID(), setfocus);

local id = self:GetID();
	if ( UnitClass("arena"..id) and (not UnitExists("arena"..id))) then	--It is possible for the unit itself to no longer exist on the client, but some of the information to remain (after reloading the UI)
		self:Show();
		ArenaEnemyFrame_Lock(self);
	elseif ( UnitExists("arenapet"..id) and ( not UnitClass("arena"..id) ) ) then	--We use UnitClass because even if the unit doesn't exist on the client, we may still have enough info to populate the frame.
		ArenaEnemyFrame_SetMysteryPlayer(self);
	end
end

Oh, and it takes into account the UnitFrame settings in the options. So make sure you toggle the ArenaFrames to be displayed. Just in case that is the problem.

Hmmm, that wouldn't be a guildie of mine that got nUI in the last week or two and did arenas last night and kept asking me questions ? rofl ... if not, he didn't ask me about the arena frames not being there so might have to check to see if he's using an addon of some sort for arenas.

Last edited by Xrystal : 03-28-10 at 11:29 AM.