Thread: GroupHeal
View Single Post
02-28-06, 01:50 AM   #65
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Dixon Butz
I dont get a shield button. I checked it in config. But I dont have the button in a party, for self, or raid. Im using Nymbia's Perl unit frames. Im a 39 priest. Been using this addon for a month at least. Also, I dont get any buttons for raid members. I checked the config for Raidheal. Is there supposed to be buttons by raid meters (Nymbia's)??
Awesome addon. Im the best healer other players have seen
Edit: Also dont see any buttons at all on target
Another Edit: Disabled Nymbia's Perl Frames and now i see the shield button. But its only a rank 1 shield. So that is useless. No target buttons though. I see the target buttons when I target myself. Does the target only work in a party or raid?
Thanks for the Info, I will look into this.

Edit:
Power Word: Shield Buttons
I have looked into why you weren't seeing the PW:S button, and it appears that missed testing the new spell with non-default unit frames and so it will only show up with the default unit frames at the moment. I hope to have this fixed soon.

I don't know what is up with you only seeing a Rank 1 Shield spell. The test Priest I have is a very low level one, so I hope to look into this issue with the help of one of my Guild Priests this evening.

Target Buttons
Target buttons are only currently supported for players who are in your Party/Raid. Also, I was unable to decide where on the Nymbia's Perl Target Frame I would place the buttons so they won't show up with Nymbia's (although you can still use the keybindings).

Last edited by Esamynn : 02-28-06 at 12:09 PM. Reason: more info