View Single Post
12-06-09, 06:33 PM   #1
Dameris
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Lost aggressive stance on my shaman's pet bar...Blizz blames UI

So...yeah...I misclicked and accidentally grabbed my aggressive stance on my pet bar for my wolves on my shaman and it's gone. I opened a ticket after trying the usual deleting the WTF, Cache and Interface folders...and after searching around for places I might be able to add it back again...tried asking other shamans...finally got a GM on the line today who suggested it might be in my UI. I told them I had already done the whole WTF thing, they logged onto my shaman and tried to fix it and determined they couldnt fix it and would have to have a higher lvl tech look at it. This afternoon I got an email from blizz and my ticket was suddenly closed and the instructions in the email were.......You guessed it, "Please delete your WTF, cache and Interface folders and see if that resolves your problem. If it doesnt please open a new ticket" The reason I'm opening this post is because the GM I spoke with said that action bar isnt supposed to be able to have unlocking buttons on it at all and that it must be a function of my UI that enabled me to grab it in the first place. My post is two-fold...A. anyone know how the heck I can get that button back? B. any validity to what the GM said? And if so, is that something that should be looked into on Scott's end to see if he can perma lock those buttons down so this cant happen again? I know, I can lock my buttons down but I usually dont because I end up moving things around and it's a pain in the butt if I have to lock and unlock it all the time. Not saying I'm opposed to doing that, just wondering if that's something you would be interested to know about Scott in case it's something that can be locked down in nui too.