View Single Post
10-08-10, 06:27 PM   #18
litesung
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Crap, I had a few questions this morning before I went to school, but now that I'm home and available to type them... I actually forgot them. ._.

Maybe I will remember later but when I do I will post them up ;o

But I do have one question right now... do you guys know the best Fraps-type recording software to record videos on computer? Paid programs are alright, since I do have the money for them... I want the best quality programs Do you guys recommend any?

My other questions... I'll edit or repost when I remember them >.<

Okay I remembered one question: When I'm on WoW, normally with the standard GUI, you can click on items in your chat list, and you can also ctrl+click to equip them right...? well I can't do that right now with RealUI, and for some reason I can't ctrl+click, or even click to view the stats of those items, or even mouse-hover over the items like in the standard GUI... is there a setting that was changed in chatter that I should look for? I ended up messing up my settings even more so I had to reinstall the RealUI.

Another remembered question: Is there an addon that auto-declines duels from certain people..? I think RealUI has a built-in junk seller and a built-in auto-repair and other things... but I'm looking for an addon that also does auto-decline duel, auto-accept group invite/party invite.. w.e., auto-accept ressurections, auto-ressurect(after dying)... stuff like that. almost like a minimalist addon, except it is customizeable and doesn't interfere much with RealUI... is there an addon like that?

Last edited by litesung : 10-08-10 at 07:14 PM.