Thread: Unit Tooltip
View Single Post
08-25-09, 08:39 PM   #11
kenoboll
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Okay... all I can tell you is this... the *only* way nUi can get the talent inspection wrong is if there is another mod running that is doing inspections at the same time as nUI. It's because of the way Blizzard has coded the talent inspection system. And, as it happens, having the inspection window open while you mouse over another mob counts as having two things inspecting at once.

I have found a fix for this, but I have not implemented it in 5.05 -- it will be implemented in 6.0 -- until then, you are limited to having nUI be the only mod that inspects other players or access that the information will be wrong.
Ok, thx for the help. I think it's the addon Talented that might fck up so I'm gonna test it tomorrow when the servers are up.

Also, when I mouse over a player it sometimes doesn't show the info (hp,mana,talents,range) in the tooltip so I have to mouse over him again and again until it shows. This also getting fixed? (I wanted to remove them (see my first post) becuase of this but since I can't it's better to get it fixed )

Last edited by kenoboll : 08-25-09 at 08:43 PM.