View Single Post
10-01-13, 01:31 PM   #4
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The only other thing I can think of to help a bit with the Offensive dailies and Timeless isles would be to check out icy-veins website for guides of the quest chains. I wish I could be more helpful but I haven't played around in the start area's since the invasion or the timeless isles.

As for a UI layout ya I'm and old guy who likes to click alot too so I've built m own layout that fits my needs. Personally I use ouf unit frames phanx layout to be exact since it seems to fit my personal needs, and quite a few things from Zork's Roth ui such as action bars, buffs, auras, chat. Also I use an assortment of other mods from various other authors like Mapster and Clique.

All I can suggest is if there isn't a system out there you like start building your own one small piece at a time like actions bars. Like I mentioned I use ractionbars but there's still quite a few other out there including good ol' Bartender and Dominoes. After that pick the next little thing that you want changed and try a few mods to make your gaming more fun.