View Single Post
10-16-10, 12:43 PM   #3
Marauder_IIc
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hello,
the version you recommended worked pretty well. Thanks for the advise.

I do have a couple questions:

1) This may be a bug fix or a WoW being weird thing. When you hit V you get the health bars voer the non-friendlies heads. Since the 4.x patch, once I click on them the bar disappears. When there are several, I can see others just not the one I was clicked on. Combine that with lag which comes from a patch, to a 25 man, keeping track of the exact location when you are taking out junk can be REALLY difficult, as they got lost in a wall of laggy people, and no red, beacon like, health bar above to help me keep my bearings. Is this an issue with the UI, is it a setting I have wrong (hopefully) is this a WoW glitch, or is my error special, and im the only one having it?

2) UI addon question. There was this dual pane viewer deal for the right window, that allowed you to run Omen AND Recount together, has this been updated yet? I wasn't as of 2 nights ago, last night I barely got him in time to make the raid, so I didnt get a chance to look. If it isn't fixed, i is it in the works?

3) Side note, not as important. Perhaps I missed it in the UI as there are SOOO many options. However, is there a swing timer I can use, that also doesn't bug out with Dual Weilding? Quartz used to but hasn't in a long time, my primary alt is a Fury warrior, and that info would be VERY helpfull.

Thanks in advance for the help, and for dealing with my frustrated rant in my first message. As always, BEST UI EVER, and great help/support!

Thanks guys.

Dave