View Single Post
03-19-10, 11:49 AM   #3
Milagroso
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

You are correct. I disabled all my addons except for nUI and sure enough, when I right click I get the menu like I'm suppose to. I didn't have this problem with Spartain UI though. It behaved one way when I clicked on the Grid bars and another way when I clicked on the portrait bars.

I remember that I didn't like having the default spartanUi raid frames, and removed that with the HideBlizzard addon. So actually, I never did get portraits unless that person was targeted. This was a problem at first, but I worked around it by assigned Alt-Middle to target a person in the Grid bar, which put their portrait at the bottom. Then I could right click that portrait as normal.

If there isn't another way around this then I'm going to have to figure something else out. I really like where nUI puts the chat and battle map, plus the rep bar changing over automatically the way it does is so cool.

I'd just remap the click if I could but I'm running out of mouse/key clique combinations that are easy to remember.

By the way... /nUI movers is a very, very cool feature.

"Common sense? There is nothing common about sense!"
- DAZ

Last edited by Milagroso : 03-19-10 at 11:54 AM.