View Single Post
03-10-09, 09:53 AM   #1
Moonpool
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Talking Bar configuration and Nostromo n52

I have one and only one thing stopping me from using nUi and I know its a dumb thing but I just can't make it work in my brain yet - I use the N52 which has three rows of buttons (two fives and a four) so when I occasionally have to look down at my buttons to see which spell I have bound to the top row second button, I need to be able to see my buttons in that configuration - NUI's rows are only two deep and from what I can see, can't be messed with to show as three deep. I realize this is retarded and I should be able to remember 14 buttons better, but fact is, I can't Is there a workaround that would let me line up three rows of buttons somewhere? I can put my other six N52 keybinds and the three from my mouse buttons on one row pretty easily and get used to what is there, but the visual cue of the shape of the three rows is just hardwired for me right now.

Now that grid can fit into the info panel, I could actually use this to raid with on my druid also - that was my main problem before, the lack of the 25 frames - I don't actually quite like the pro version of 25 man frames quite yet, but know it's a work in progress and that it will quickly be excellent based on Scott's attention to details. Trying to raid on a hunter, resto druid and prot pally I tend to stress Ui's to the max

What besides the 25 raid frames is in pro?

Good work Scott, and congrats on recent successes - much luck to you in the future.