Thread: moving boxes
View Single Post
05-13-09, 11:03 AM   #10
Baltharus
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by nerdonfire View Post
First to answer your queries...

- I run WIM and PhanxChat for completely seperate reasons. I had PhanxChat first because it reduced the amount of crap that goes into my chat and information boxes. And it provides a couple of nice features which Wow doesn't quite support yet. And then I found WIM for tell purposes. The seperate box thing makes it easier to reply to PSTs
- Feed-o-Matic is there because.. well.. because i like how it works. I understand that nUI has that feature built in but since I've been using Feed-O-Matic since... well... I honestly cant remember. So I'm just being stubborn with that one.
- Talented is non-issue anymore. I got rid of it. It wasn't doing what I needed it to do.

And this is amazing. The developer actually replied to me. That's amazing. I've used a lot of addons in my 3 years of WoW playing, and I have to say that this is the FIRST time the addon developer has responded to an issue I've had. Bravo sir, Bravo!

I have some time off from work today, so I'm going to work on that binary search. Its going to take a lot of time to log in, log out, disable an addon, log in and check if the error still happens. But hopefuly this will provide some insight.

Scott sir, you have just earned yourself a donation from me and my wife. I'll be sending it along shortly.

Thanks again!!
the problem with Scott is getting him to go away and take a break everynow and then.. the man is a machine