nerdonfire
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
You got me on the "shortens the chat channel names" though ~grin~

We agree on why we like WIM.
In typical chat it looks like this...

[2.Trade][Tisx] WTS [Something Valueable and Clickable]
[Party][Tisx] This is party chat
[3.Local Defense] Stormwind is under attack!

PhanxChat shortens it. so you get:

[2][Tisx] WTS [Something Valueable and Clickable]
[P][Tisx] This is party chat.
[3] Stormwind is under attack!

Its really a minute feature, but its there. And I'm glad we agree on WIM.

So back to the topic at hand.

After doing my binary search, I got no conclusive evidence. The problem still remains, even after disabling all addons except nUI. So I'm going to go a step further. And this is what i'm going to do...

I'm going to completely remove nUI. That includes removing the entries in the SavedVariables folder (I'm not going to completely remove them.. I'm going to back them up for safe keeping.). Then I am going to reinstall nUI+ and re-setup how I like things.

I'll report back in a few.

------------------------Update-------------------------------

So even with a fresh install of nUI, the problem was occuring. I think it has to do with the frame wanting to clamp to side of the screen. What makes this situation worse is the fact that my wife's computer doesn't do this. She has exactly the same addons, and exactly the same everything. But she doesnt get the problem.

However, when I moved the In-Game Tooltip to the position she has it on her settings, the box stays put. Interesting note... The box was moving to the edge of the screen. Clamping, if you would. BUt it was clamping at the exact height I want the box, just not the right position on screen.

The y-axis is fine. The x-axis is the problem. But only on the left side of the screen.

Last edited by nerdonfire : 05-13-09 at 02:38 PM. Reason: update