View Single Post
05-16-12, 05:43 AM   #9
lerb
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have a hard time feeling with people that complains about very rare login issues in a game with over 10 million subscribers. **** happens, same for D3 launch.

I also had problems logging on to both games yesterday (mostly D3 lol) so I had a look at the forums to see what might be going on, only to find hundreds of threads full of words not suitable for children, aimed at Blizzard.

And that was approx 18 hours after releasing the most pre-ordered (at least digitally) game ever, which has online features AND is global. What the hell? It's like an intersection, when cars flow through evenly with some peaks each day it's no problem, but take all those cars and tell them to go there at once, at the same time. Well, that's gonna end up problematic no matter how good that intersection is. I'm sure they prepared themselves as good as they could.

But I can see a long time of disappointment and then this bringing you over the edge. Although, I'd suggest a break. As far as refund goes, I don't think they will help you there. Take a break, focus on more important things in your life! Wow will probably still be around when or if you choose to try it out again, same goes for D3. And who knows what they will create in the future?

No matter what you do, I wish you well. It's a heavy stone you're carrying. A game that stresses you out maybe isn't what you need right now. Take care!