View Single Post
01-21-10, 09:44 AM   #41
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Ah, thats not the problem Scott.
The code at present isn't as a plugin but it doesn't work properly if nUI is active. Without nUI it is doing exactly what I want it to do. All I can think of is that the little bit of control that nUI has over the watchframe is messing it up somewhere. So I was wondering if there was a programmatic way I can tell nUI to forget it knows about the watchframe so that my addon will work but in case people change their mind about the addon nUI can recontrol the watchframe as before.

In particular in non nUI you can drag the frame anywhere on the screen and it only changes the display when right at the bottom of the screen as it realises it cannot display all of tracked item 3 due to space limitations. However in nUI that happens when the frame is dragged down only as far as the dashboard.

But then again, it is possible once I infopanel frame it, it won't have that problem. Hmm, yes, think I'll try that later on when I get back from my job searching tasks.
<3 Xrystal

What sorta job you looking for and in what area? I have a few contacts across the US I can maybe give you info on.

Marth