View Single Post
12-10-13, 05:48 PM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by dave20010 View Post
I couldn't get the GetHeight() or GetWidth() functions working, but I was able to get the data via GetRect().
None of those functions are mentioned anywhere in any of the (obviously fake) snippets of code you posted.

Originally Posted by dave20010 View Post
(Note: Most of the variable names and such in this article are changed)
Then don't ****ing bother to post at all. Show your real code or GTFO. Yeah, I'm sure people are going to cry about this post because I'm being such a jerk, but seriously -- how on earth do you think it is even remotely reasonable for you to post some fake code that may or may not be related to anything your real code (and certainly doesn't represent ALL of your real code), and then ask people to help you fix a problem in your real code? Nobody here (or anywhere) is psychic. We cannot see your screen over the forums, we cannot magically comminicate with your hard drive with the power of our minds, and we cannot read your mind to know anything about your real code unless you show it to us. What you are doing is basically like going to an auto repair shop, giving the mechanic a Hot Wheels toy, and asking him why your Ferrari is making funny noises when you drive up steep hills. It's completely ridiculous, and a total waste of everyone's time. Don't do it.