View Single Post
05-22-09, 06:53 PM   #23
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nestria View Post
However, the quality of carbonite has already dropped off very badly since the 3.11 release. That update was supposed to add the new quests for the argent tournament, but it doesn't actually include all the quests, only the first set that you get. My carbonite doesn't give information for any of the champion quests... Not that they are really that hard to find, but it's still incomplete.
True, 3.11 had basically the first half of the new quests, which were the ones we had done and had submitted data on. We didn't have much data for the second half until the time 3.12 was released.

Originally Posted by Nestria View Post
Not to mention that for some reason, since the patch my large map has been acting like a huge mini map. It shows specific ground detail instead of the colored standard map that you would see in the normal blizzard map. This also messes with the map overlays for the location of quest components. If I zoom out on the map, it goes back to the other map style, but I have no idea why it's started doing this or how to make it stop and it's very annoying to have to zoom out every time I open the map to make it look normal again.
That was an intentional settings change, not anything to do with quality. The Scale... submenu of the main Carb map menu had the Details At Scale default changed to 2 instead of 4 and we reapplied some map defaults to get everyone's settings consistent. Quest locations are not effected by that setting.