View Single Post
07-13-11, 08:15 AM   #8
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't remember seeing that behavior with Carbonites maximized map. Ever. That doesn't mean it hasn't ever actually happened, it just means it hasn't happened for me, and the way in which I have Carbonite set up.

The reason for that is because the "glowing dot" indicating an active (able to be harvested) node appears only on the Blizzard minimap. In Carbonite, if I enable the option for the the Blizzard minimap to be shown when I maximize the Carbonite map, Blizzards' minimap becomes visible and just takes over half of the Carbonite maximized map. I leave that option disabled for just that reason.

I don't have any idea at all how that might have worked, or which combination of options and/or addons you use that may have made it work, so I have absolutely no idea how to get that functionality back for you. Sorry.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!