View Single Post
09-30-12, 10:53 AM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ahhh, I see.

I know that the little bit that I've played my new Pandaren Monk (only to level 11 since the expansion went live, and not at all since Rythals latest patch 5.05.01) quests would occasionally show up in the Quest Watch window. Not often, and it seemed to matter what type of quest it was as to whether it showed up in the watch window or the Carbonite quest log. It seemed like the "go see this person" type quests didn't show in Carbonites quest log, so they also wouldn't show in the quest watch. However, most of the other quests showed up in both. I only did one "bread crumb" quest, and the "?" that you have to click for the next part of the quest in the quest watch didn't work, but I could complete that part by opening the default quest log and hitting the "Complete Quest" button on the bottom.

I'll find out more later today when I get around to playing my Monk again.

EDIT: I don't know if this would be a work-around, or not, but there used to be a bug with Carbonite that if you were "watching" (in the Blizzard Achievement window) an achievement on a character, when you logged onto that character the Blizzard quest watch would also open. Maybe you could try something like that?/EDIT

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 09-30-12 at 11:01 AM.