View Single Post
06-22-08, 01:30 PM   #14
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thank you, Belszy, for the kind word as well.

Originally Posted by Belszy View Post
I miss my quest cup, spell/skill book and talent buttons. Is there a way to get those back?
As I explained in my e-mail reply to you, those items are there... it's just that by default they "fade away" when not in use. If you pay attention, when nUI first loads there is a console displayed in the center of the top edge of your screen. That console contains the micro-menu (the buttons you are looking for) as well at the latency bar and the frame rate meter. About 15 seconds after you enter the world, that frame fades away and is hidden from view.

If you mouse over the console, it will reappear and you can use the buttons as you normally would. If you prefer that the console be visible all the time, you can use the command "/nui console show" to disable the fade feature. You can use "/nui console fade" to turn that feature back on.

If you happen to be using Titan Bars and/or Fubar, then you may not notice the console at the top of your screen. If that's the case, you can move it down by using the command "/nui yofs2 {n}" where {n} is some number greater than zero. The larger {n} is, the further down the console will move. You'll find something around "/nui yofs2 24" is about right to move the console down one Titan Bar.

As a matter of record, you can use "/nui yofs {n}" to move the bottom dashboard up the screen to allow for Titan Bars and Fubar Bars at the bottom of your screen.