View Single Post
11-20-08, 12:02 AM   #43
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by JuGGaLoLoVe View Post
As a fellow DK I found that Magic Runes is a very sweet and extremely customizable mod for monitoring runes and runic power.
Oh and DoTimer is very sexy when it comes to tracking dots on multiple mobs
ok so i think the time to update this pack is almost upon me again lol, guys i have been taking into account the addons that you all want added, so now really would be the best time to start posting and letting me know what you think come up tops for different classes

we can really make this a public domain thing, lets get this ui to where WE want it until the new version of mazzle is fixed

other news

im going to streamline duf a bit more as i found some new fixes to remove that memory leak, also i added a few things for dk's and my pala. as stated before i dont have a hunter or shammy so any info on whats best will help me to no end

prat and hitsmode seem to have had a couple of updates and working on a script to adjust sraid frames depending on what kind of raid your in. for example 10,25 or battleground hopefully this is going to place frames on group size.

also going to add some new skins, i made a couple for horde players as well as some new ones for alliance and will add these as seperate packs for download,

well thats all the news for now, hope your all enjoying wrath as much as i am.