View Single Post
11-22-08, 11:42 PM   #58
Thetoolbox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
I thought Omnicc only displayed the cooldown timers on the spells and items you use and cast. If there are bars associated with it, I've been missing out on a decent function it seems.

I use Reagent Restocker to sell my junk (it has a sell list you can add to for white quality items you sell frequently (doesn't matter what quality the item is if you add to list). Also will purchase ammo and add/take from bank anything you add to the buy list (with configuration).

What was your problem with Aloft?
Well I know that in mazzle and in Fresh there are cooldown bars, and both of them had omnicc I'll take a pic and put it up.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...208_225017.jpg - The bar that is right in the middle of the screen are the bars i'm talking about, see how their overlapping? I can't read them when I have more then one cooldown going. It would also be really nice to move them to where I had them back in Mazzle UI. Any idea what mod they are?

I'll give restocker a try, thanks.

My problem with Aloft is that is simply does not work, it's on Fubar and I can play with the options but when I hit V the default blizzard nameplates come up, if I try to click on the Fubar plugin to turn them on nothing happens, and if I use Niagara to attempt to turn them on Niagara will freeze and I have to restart it.

Last edited by Thetoolbox : 11-22-08 at 11:53 PM.