View Single Post
03-18-10, 10:32 AM   #8
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by SuperOx View Post
I'm going to have to try this as well. As a hunter, I need to MD as often as possible to the tank in order to manage aggro, with the focus frame up however, it covers my minimap as well as the buttons that remain on the minimap..... the problem here is that one of those buttons is my tracking button which I like to switch for encounters to the specific mobs I am fighting for the dps boost.... unless there is a way to just move the buttons?

Any help is greatly appreciated
They have addons to auto change tracking based on the mobs, but I could never get any of those to work for me. I ended up using a macro:

/run local Tt,t,c=Tt or {} for i=1,25 do t=string.match(GetTrackingInfo(i) or "","Track (.+)") if t then t=gsub(t,"s$","") Tt[t]=i end end c=UnitCreatureType("target") if Tt[c or ""] then SetTracking(Tt[c]) print("Tracking "..c) end

I also moved the MiniMap back up to the right top corner, and now use BasicMiniMap: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...icMinimap.html

Not sure if you would want this or if you already have it... it's a macro to Misdirect on your focus target:

#showtooltip Misdirection
/assist [target=focus]
/cast [target=focus] Misdirection

I hope this was helpful!