View Single Post
11-14-12, 05:34 PM   #5
Catitude
A Theradrim Guardian

Warehouse: Cross Realm Info

I noticed the lack of Cross Realm Char info in the Warehouse several days ago when I disabled Altoholic in an effort to not go bald (tearing hair out sessions) with needing Cross Realm info on Multiple accounts as quickly as possible (Altoholic took several hours to update Account Sharing info) since I do weekend Auctions on both factions of 2 servers & daily Auctions on 2 other servers.
I've used both Altoholic & the Warehouse. Altoholic is a more complex solution & yes it is pretty
Carbonite's Warehouse is simple, easy to use (though not as pretty), & has been a great resource for ppl who: don't want to switch realms at that moment; do a lot of crafting, gathering & Auctions; & are not addonaholics
Curse currently lists me as having 78 addons!!! & doesn't know about the 5 or 6 I use that are NOT managed by the client lol

I had been attempting to have all of my Bank & AH toons on a separate Account which has created it's own set of irritations lol & I'm still looking for a solution to suit my needs.