Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
08-13-14, 03:04 PM   #3585
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by meljen View Post
Here's what came up. It's normally the last two or three items at the bottom of the loot window. When they don't want me to interact with them, their bar turns a lighter grey like it would if you were to hover over the item. I have to close and open the window a few times and each time it lets me finally pick something up. Otherwise, I have to autoloot.

<snip>
Ah, I see it. I've attached a new Loot.lua, drop it into Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\Modules and overwrite. See if that fixes it.

Originally Posted by meljen View Post
I have another problem, but it's related to some kind of conflict with Nemo (an addon found at Curse) - I think the combination of the icon skinning (like what's suggested for your UI) and Aurora. But my Nemo rotation icon flickers like crazy during the GCD swirl and the icon border is resized within the icon itself. I don't know if that's something you know about, and how I might fix it. Like I said, I figure it's just not playing nice with Aurora or something. I've never had it do this with any other UI. I'm not blaming your lovely UI. I just thing Nemo is being stingy.
<snip>
That's odd, I may need to look at this addon and see what it's doing. Try disabling Masque and/or Aurora and see if that helps.

Originally Posted by geekyadam View Post
Time for question of my own for the developers/maintainers...

Is it possible to enable oUF for arena frames in RealUI?
I don't really PvP much so that part of the UI has been rather neglected. Since you brought it up, my thought was to basicly model them after the boss frames, using the icon for the trinket with class colored text. Would this be sufficient?
Attached Files
File Type: lua Loot.lua (21.8 KB, 948 views)