Thread: MoP = nUI 6.0?
View Single Post
07-29-12, 06:26 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
haven't you been reading the thread where I've patched nUI so far to work on the beta. I haven't tested everything but I'll do my best to fix any more problems that may occur.

Rofl, so nice to be appreciated for the hard work I do to get nUI working for people.

Anyways, take a look at my addon links and you should see a nUI Lite version 5.07.24 that currently works with MoP and patch files for the Plus version. Scott has already told cairenn that he is working on getting nUI ready for the expansion. Whether that is version 6 or knowing that I will have fixed most of 5.0 by the time his internet is back in action I don't know yet.

If those that do dungeons and raids can do some quick tests or at least find some time to jump into a group with me so I can check for any other problems that would be a great help.

The only error I get now is beyond my control as it is to do with Blizzards Glyph UI and is affected by many addons and not just nUI. I know this as I disabled nUI and the same error occurred saying that Titan Panel was the cause.