View Single Post
01-22-13, 06:50 PM   #1
whatever&ever
A Defias Bandit
Help with dual spec switching

hello everyone!

i used to LOVE macaroon. my needs are pretty simple. i started using it for multi-boxing, but i only play single now.

what i want is to be able to have different keybinding for different specs AND different toons. how do i do this? i set up a standard bar set. i filled out the abilities and macros, and then i added my keybindings. i enabled the dual spec switching. when i switch specs it clears all the content from the bar slots but it KEEPS the keybindings. this is awful for me. macaroon didn't do this for me. what am i missing or doing wrong?

ALSO when i log on a different character THEY HAVE THESE SAME EMPTY BARS WITH THE SAME KEYBINDING.

i very much do NOT want to have to keep the same keybinding across all my toons. setting up my bars is like arranging my books or cds or bonsai plants, or it used to be, please help.

POTENTIAL ISSUE:
it says that i can shift click for the main menu. when i shift click it brings up a space that i assume should be populated with options and such. that space is VOID. when i shift click it brings up a BIG BLANK BLACK square-ish patch on my screen and that is it, that IS IT. i assume that this is supposed to be the background of the options and tasks i can see?

did i get a corrupt download or something? do i need to redownload? suggestions or options for me?