View Single Post
03-12-13, 12:06 AM   #666
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Goudurix View Post
Hi, excuse me for my english.
I love your UI its so beautiful !
I would like change the police "Pixel" and size to information (meter, friend, guild... )
Can i do this ?
Thx for your answer.
Yes.

/realui > Fonts > Pixel Small / Pixel Large

If you need to change other AddOns pixel fonts, do a search in the AddOns folder for pixel*, and you can replace those font files with font files of your choosing.

and

/realui > Info Line

Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
<snip>
PS. You need to add 0.5 to your 3rd action bar's Y position

Originally Posted by Massiveunit View Post
Hey,
Is there a way to show my dots above enemy on name plate. Like they do on tidy plates? Love this addon...Nib how do I start to learn to write LUA? Do I need a program to write or open LUA files?
BTW u have mad skills and addon rocks...blizzard should hire u!!!
Thxs,
Massive
For dots, it's on my to-do list, but it may take a while to implement properly. For now, you could try an addon like PlateBuffs.

As for learning Lua and WoW programming, I don't know of much on the web that's really informative and easy to pick up and doesn't involve a lot of XML (mostly not needed these days).
Here's a quick guide which gives basic details.

There's a WoW Programming book, though, which I've heard really good things about. It's outdated (updated up to 3.2) but all the basics are still the same.

You may want to ask here in the WoW Interface forums, perhaps some of the more veteran programmers here know of good resources.

Last edited by Haleth : 03-12-13 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Link in quote removed