View Single Post
04-14-09, 03:51 AM   #32
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This will just drive me to mirror addons on my guild's site, avoiding both the grief of trying to get everyone updated addons and having to deal with Curse or WoWInterface. Instead of being able to play tomorrow, I'll have to herd cats all day. I'm not alone in this regard - Surely, I'll be violating somebody's copyright by doing this, but I'm not about to wrestle with it.
Wow, just wow. I think this is one of the worst cases of user entitlement I've seen in a long time.

Originally Posted by Shirik View Post
If you would like to pay me for this product, then by all means I will work harder. Until such time that I'm paid for it, though, I have other priorities, such as getting an internship and maintaining my grades in grad school.

I find it very interesting to see how quickly the world owes people something that is created for free.
When did I suggest the world owes me something (I didn't even use an updater when I played WoW)? I'm just interested why WoWI would push ahead with this, when currently from what I've heard they're not in the best position to fully capitalise from it. I presume it was to avoid the incoming storm?

But anyway I'll get back to the heralding of the death of WoWMatrix.

Need moar QQ threads.

Last edited by Slakah : 04-14-09 at 04:36 AM.