Thread: Nui6
View Single Post
11-30-10, 09:27 AM   #4
Telepavarion
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Hey Scott,

I have the same problem with the minimap. If I disable the minimap with /nui minimap, the minimap will disappear completely. Here is the errorlog I get out of the !Swatter.lua in the SavedVariable. If you need a better one I ll post it later out of the game.

As you can see on the timestamps these 4 error's getting out at the same time and I think they depend on each other. The only addon I know with does something with the time is the titan panel. But I use nui5 with the addon of Xrystal, so hopefully it hasn't something to do with titan.

Code:
["message"] = "...AddOns\\Blizzard_TimeManager\\Blizzard_TimeManager.lua:674: attempt to index global 'BlizzardStopwatchOptions' (a nil value)",
["timestamp"] = "2010-11-30 16:11:56",
["context"] = "Global",
["stack"] = "(tail call): ?\n[C]: ?\n...AddOns\\Blizzard_TimeManager\\Blizzard_TimeManager.lua:674: in function <...AddOns\\Blizzard_TimeManager\\Blizzard_TimeManager.lua:650>\n",
Code:
["message"] = "Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Bars\\nUI_PowerBars.lua:78: attempt to index global 'nUI_HUDUnit_PlayerTarget_Castbar_Casting' (a nil value)",
["timestamp"] = "2010-11-30 16:12:12",
["context"] = "Global",
["stack"] = "(tail call): ?\n[C]: ?\nInterface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Bars\\nUI_PowerBars.lua:78: in function <Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Bars\\nUI_PowerBars.lua:72>\nInterface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Bars\\nUI_PowerBars.lua:101: in function <Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Bars\\nUI_PowerBars.lua:91>\n",
Code:
["message"] = "...AddOns\\Blizzard_TimeManager\\Blizzard_TimeManager.lua:674: attempt to index global 'BlizzardStopwatchOptions' (a nil value)",
["timestamp"] = "2010-11-30 16:12:28",
["context"] = "Global",
["stack"] = "(tail call): ?\n[C]: ?\n...AddOns\\Blizzard_TimeManager\\Blizzard_TimeManager.lua:674: in function <...AddOns\\Blizzard_TimeManager\\Blizzard_TimeManager.lua:650>\n",
Code:
["message"] = "Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Bars\\nUI_PowerBars.lua:78: attempt to index global 'nUI_HUDUnit_PlayerTarget_Castbar_Casting' (a nil value)",
["timestamp"] = "2010-11-30 16:12:44",
["context"] = "Global",
["stack"] = "(tail call): ?\n[C]: ?\nInterface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Bars\\nUI_PowerBars.lua:78: in function <Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Bars\\nUI_PowerBars.lua:72>\nInterface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Bars\\nUI_PowerBars.lua:101: in function <Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Bars\\nUI_PowerBars.lua:91>\n",

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]