View Single Post
02-25-13, 09:14 AM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
yes, when fixed size is enabled, resizing is disabled and the window adjusts to fit what text is in it.
When fixed size is disabled it acts like any other window and can be resized how you want by dragging the sides.
Thank you, Rythal. That's just what I wanted. I guess I was a bit confused because the terminology is the reverse of the way the original authors used it. Been used to using it the way it was for four years now, and I guess change just doesn't come easily for me.

I'm unsure, but it is entirely possible that the flashing problem just may be with my computer. It's a four and a half year old laptop with crappy Microsoft integrated graphics and Blizzard has stopped supporting that particular graphics "card" with the release of MoP. I don't seem to have any problems other than some "tearing" occasionally, but, hey, you never know. Since no one else apparently has this problem, don't worry about it. No sense in trying to chase down a phantom problem that one persons' graphics "card" is causing. Thanks for the thought, though.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!