View Single Post
04-17-09, 06:56 AM   #9
Lery
A Black Drake
spie2001, remember that myself and I think two other guys tested Nui + with no other addons and still saw extreme FPS drops. Then we switched over to another compilation (for me it was IshtaraUi), and suffered no FPS drops.

Regarding bug grabber, swatter, or other such addons I do not have any currently. Granted since my initial testing and concluding that the other addons was not causing any issues, I have added a few more addons I enjoy.

I checked my saved variables directory just for giggles. I did clean this out completely when I installed NUI +. The largest variable is from Auctioneer. That is huge at 15,717 KB (15 megs). Then the highest variable I have is 73kb.

For comparison purposes, here is a screenshot of addons I used to have enabled:

along with those addons, I had Auctioneer, QuestHelper, ZhunterMod, Skillet, OneBag3, OneBank3, Omen, Recount, RatingBuster, RepairBroker, SellJunk, VendorBait, Lightheaded, DoubleWide, DBM, CowTip, EasyMail, EQCompare, Cartographer, Atlas, Fubar.

Now I used to run at High video settings, Windowed Mode, all addons on, never had to run any off, and my FPS was at 50-55 FPS. If I switched over to Full Screen I would run at 60 FPS. Raiding in windowed mode I was at about 40-45 FPS.

You know what the story is now, so again I must stress I really think it must be something inside NUI.