Thread: Carbonite 5.0
View Single Post
09-13-12, 05:04 PM   #88
ABURECALL
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I did donate to the developers weeks before

I only recently started using Carbonite and when I did i was having issues with having it work so in order to gain access to the privileged user forum I did donate $10. So I am indeed unappreciative of the attitude of the owner's of this program and he will be glad to know I will no longer use this product. It was a very good addon and I will miss using it but I will find other programs to take it's place. Rythal, thank you for the work you did do to ease the transition.

Fataal, It seems you think no initial response of any kind was OK even though you personally responded to people who contacted you. It seems customer service is lost on you. You have what seems to be a large and faithful that use your product yet you kept them in the dark for over 3 weeks while you and whoever decided if it was feasible to update the addon once again. No quick update to state that so we would wait. Your heart is not in this as evidenced by the update you created that broke it even more. I have no animosity toward you but I also have lost any respect for the way you handled this update from the get go. I wish you luck in your future endeavors but if the way you handled this issue is how you handle life you will need overwhelming luck.