View Single Post
11-17-08, 07:43 PM   #38
sora420
An Aku'mai Servant

ok basically have a few problems

1 main problem is the actual frame that all the buttons etc sit ontop of seems alittle small in height i mean look at it, it needs to go upwards more so buttons/spells will fit better when i resize them also the animated character of me in the bottom left is small?

2 the runes for death knight are in the top left corner, maybe a better place to put them? if so how or what addon to do so with?

3 the little notepad icons inside my chat/combat screens is alittle annoying how do i turn them off

4 not included in the screen shot, but when i press b to open my bags i get some backsack thing pop up, its terrible and sanity is crap unless i need to check my bank..is there anyway to fix the bags?

reason backpack or whatever its called when you press B is crap is basically it shows whats in your bags only, it doesnt show empty slots so if say i wanna shift click on some food and split it into 5/5 from 10 i have no empty slot to place the split food in? sorry if that doesnt make sense

****fixed the bag issue, i downloaded Baggins addon and set it as default which is the same as mazzleUI used so forget the bag problem :P****

if you can answer all of the above you truely are my new god, and mazzle can suck it big time because this UI really blows mazzle out of the water

good work and keep it up mate its amazing so far and so less buggy to mazzle