View Single Post
11-19-08, 09:57 AM   #28
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by spiritwulf View Post
For a good look at a lightweight list you can take a look at my compilation WulfPack.
Mostly lightweight addons yet providing all the functionality i consider a must have. A few heavy addons in there that i usualy run only in specific situations are: LightHeaded, QuestHelper, and Recount. IceHud and Autobar are medium weight but i rely on them to much to do without. Have been debating on adding Incubator back in but i just dont find much need for respawn timers anymore, and Combuctor may soon be added replacing movable bags. Not real happy with ItemRack anymore either but dont like most of the other equip addons ive found....
Looks like a decent list.

They're not all really lightweight though.

Examples & suggestions between (): Cartographer (Mapster), ATSW (doublewidetradeskills maybe?), Recount (definitely Violation!), DBM (BigWigs)

And I think there are lighter alternatives to IceHUD as well, but can't comment too much on that one.

The most important ones seem to be Cartographer and Recount though, I compared them when replacing my addons with Mapster and Violation, and the memory/CPU usage difference was rather big. Heck I even had Mapster + TomTom + Gathermate instead of Cartographer running. :P