View Single Post
07-26-09, 07:14 AM   #28
Vraan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
I'm so glad that you were able to re-word everything I said (except the bit about pissing glass). It takes real intelligence to break down a carefully thought out paragraph attempting to help someone, into one single sentence, especially with the completely reasonable commentary on nUI. Of COURSE you would rather experience excruciating pain during urination than to use nUI. Why wouldn't you? Most people would prefer to actually comment on what they didn't like about any particular addon, or to simply state it doesn't suit their tastes in a ui, but oh no! not you! You recomended Elitest Jerks as a place to look for ui's. Sounds like a nice place. Maybe you could go there... and stay for a while.
Aaaaw
*hugs* There, there.

When I say I think a UI is bad, it's my personal opinion.
If it works great for someone else though, that's great, goal accomplished IMO.
I wasnt trying to say what is good/bad about nUI, yes, other people probably say what they dont like about a UI/addon.
Guess what.
I have my own personality!
I bought it off Ebay. :O

Anyways, I apologise if I offended you. I didn't think you would take it personally. I respect your opinion of course.

Edit: I never actually said that nUI is a bad UI, by the way. ^^ I just think it's ugly. And I wouldn't be able to play with it.

Last edited by Vraan : 07-26-09 at 08:36 AM.