View Single Post
02-04-10, 03:20 PM   #29
Amenity
Chaos...you just proved my point. Thank you. And by the way, I wasn't attacking "everyone"...just the elitist top-run users like yourself.

I'd probably take your viewpoint of me being "immature" a bit more seriously if you weren't tossing out childish insults.

In regards to the actual question in this thread: I had no problem with people questioning the legality of this provided they back their arguments up. Instead, they just repeated the same arguments ad nauseum all the while disregarding anything I posted. Nobody here is trying to "clear up the question of legality" but myself. You're all so convinced that you're correct that you won't listen to things like logic or reason or precedent.

But no, I'm the one who is acting as if I know everything? When I'm the only one using actual sources of information to construct my argument based on fact? I believe you've gotten this backwards, sir. You're like the people who still believe the 1969 moon landing was a hoax/government conspiracy despite being shown hard physical evidence that it wasn't. I've stated in this thread that if a convincing argument that wasn't hearsay could be presented that I would be willing to admit that I am wrong. Wish someone one the other side of this debate could say the same...but that would mean admitting you can be fallible...and that's just unacceptable to you, isn't it?

Ok, ok...this is seriously it. Go ahead and get your little last word in. I'll come back to read it...then shrug it off lightly as the mad ramblings of someone who has no idea what the hell they're talking about.

*GTFO-ing*

-Ame