View Single Post
08-27-10, 11:23 AM   #16
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
As a finishing note, mostly to Vis, Carbonite does NOT save all settings on a per character basis. This is something that has bothered me on several occasions. One example is the button-catching thing Carbonite does. I want to use it on some characters, but not on others. Yet changing the option on any character alters the setting across every character I have on the account.
Thanks for the heads up on that one Jigain. I didn't realize that some of those settings end up getting changed account wide rather than just the active toon. Sometimes I'm at a disadvantage since I don't utilize the majority of things that Carb is capable of.

Originally Posted by Kyzzy View Post
Now, after following a lot of paths and learning a lot of things, I have this darn minimap turning all black inside caves a few seconds after I start moving.
I'm guessing that you have the Blizzard map integrated into Carbonite's. If that's the case, one of the other fine folks may be better able to help you on that one. That is something I don't know anything about since I don't have mine setup that way.