View Single Post
12-14-11, 10:05 AM   #7
Chmee
A Molten Giant
What does "positional' mean? That you can move it around on the screen? Try the /nui movers command. As for opening the button bag, that only takes one click, so I'm not sure what you mean by "don't have to use as many clicks to get to". You can also key bind it. In my key bindings window its pretty much all the way at the bottom of the list.

Personally, I disable almost all the bag buttons (right now I have one: atlas, which won't go away even though I've unchecked the option in the atlas config window. Instead, I have them as menu items on Chocolate Bar. I suppose if I thought about it, I'd put 'em back in the bag and unclutter the bar — at least the ones I don't use often.

Easier configuration of various things in nUI is one reason Scott's working on nUI6. Of course, if you've been following the various threads here over the last couple of days, you'll understand that Scott has had to go back to square one on nUI6 development, so it's going to be a while before it's working well again. In the meantime, 5 is what we have. Nobody said "deal with it or don't use it", we've tried to help you "deal with it". If you'd rather not, that's up to you.