View Single Post
05-19-12, 03:47 AM   #23
lerb
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kasca View Post
I still dont understand WHY Bliz released a game that wont work. A single shooter is to be play solo on your OWN computer! It should work no matter what. Oh i know why they released something that dont work...GREAD MONEY! glad i didnt pay for it. Bliz is shown every one thats all they care about. 2 games read for release you fire 300 computer peaple. Wonder why it dont work?
IIRC it was 600, and they were customer support. When Blizzard had their giant bump with the release of World of Warcraft, they had to hire more customer support to meet the extreme numbers of subscribers. While doing that was necessary, I guess it wasn't the most effective way to form a good customer support.

Now, years later, their website handles much of the common issues so most players won't even have to contact the support team. And while this maybe sounds harsh, and I'm pretty certain Blizzard thinks so too, having 600 people you don't really need as a result of ineffective recruiting/building of your support is expensive. Very expensive!

Guess I should add that this is my view of it, it may or may not be the reason they fired people.