View Single Post
01-17-15, 11:11 AM   #12
Callindril
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by nelegalno2 View Post
Then the problem is probably caused by a Carbonite setting, try updating to the latest version (updated earlier today) and check the settings (if you change anything logoff/exit the game before testing to save the changes). Unless you can find what is causing the problem it'll be very difficult for the team to fix it - unless it is fixed already.
On that suggestion, I went into the Carbonite Map settings and flipped each one and then went thru the aggro with map up/lockup/reset Wow scenario each time, till I got to the Enable Compatibility Mode setting...

With that one checked, it locked up requiring the WoW reset, with it unchecked, it did not lock up, the map closed as one would expect, and everything was great....

Whats odd is that the Enable Compatibility Mode setting seems to be there to prevent exactly what the problem is...but when its checked active, it locks up, and when its unchecked, there is no lock up...

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction to check...(or uncheck as the case may be )