View Single Post
04-22-08, 01:31 PM   #24
Minoan
A Kobold Labourer
Dump pitbull, it's not a mod for a player new to custom UI's and should never be used by a newcomer. I also cut my teeth on Discord and still find using pitbull to be akin to asking for directions in New York city with a southern accent.

Simple unit frames that you can move about your screen are Sage Unit frames, found on this site. Use them until you want to go to a more advanced UF, in which case graduate to X-Perl. Everybody and his sister uses X-Perl (tho I personally never liked them).

Use Bongos2 for your bars. The mistake you were making with them earlier was not right clicking on the bar to tell it which bar to switch to when you went in to stealth. Do that and you'll be golden. I don't keep more than one main bar visible on my druid usually since I can switch based on stance. Cleans up your screen nicely.

If your having a problem with a particular mod turn all the other mods off (excluding libraries or dependencies for the mod) and log in. set the mod up as you want it then move on to the next mod. People new to mods shouldn't try to set the UI up with every mod turned on. Do it one at a time. After a while you'll get used to seeing them all on at once when you go through set-up, but for now it's kind of like looking at a restaurant's dumpster after dinner time.