View Single Post
08-06-11, 09:12 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ranafuineluva View Post
The original minimap of the game is docked into the carbonite minimap for me now. I am a hunter and I do some tracking that shows on wow minimap. And my shaman does some mining. Is there a way to get rid of the wow minimap all togeter and inject the track data into carbonite minimap?
Unfortunately, no. Any tracking that is done through the Blizzard tracking utility shows up only on the Blizzard minimap. However, when the Blizzard minimap and the Carbonite minimized map are merged (this is different than the minimap being "docked" inside the Carbonite minimized map, although the maps must be merged for the minimap to be "docked") and the minimap settings for the Blizzard minimap are right in the Carbonite options, all of the tracking icons appear as though they are on the Carbonite minimized map (but they are actually being shown on the Blizzard minimap).
Click image for larger version

Name:	HunterTracking-CarbMap.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	6422
Click the image to get a larger version, which might open in a new browser tab.

EDIT: AAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!! Like Maxwell Smart used to say: "Missed it by that much." /EDIT

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 08-06-11 at 09:14 PM.