View Single Post
11-10-09, 04:08 PM   #41
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Cralor View Post
While there are those that can literally find another game that they enjoy enough to stop playing WoW, I do not personally know a person who has stopped playing and never came back. When people say they are quitting or going to stop playing WoW, I take it in a general sense that they are taking a nice "break". I just had a friend that took almost a year off come back to just hang around (at least for now, anyway).

I'm sure you will be back for Cataclysm (at least), Xrystal.
Like those of us who played SWG pre-CU, we keep hoping Blizz will try to bring the game back to 'the good old days', whatever time that was for you in WoW. I miss pre naxx vanilla, but I also miss BC as it was in the middle of it's prime (just before 2.4). I miss minor tweaks instead of major overhauls. And I miss playing with mature players, without having to require it.

I do keep coming back to check in with friends and see how things are, but I'm now perma banned from oForums and have no means of finding old friends without major work (ie.. logging into 10+ servers to track down a small group, for a number of small groups and individuals). So, without getting another account just for friend finding, I'm done until I think they've gone back to their roots.

I can't seem to stay away from WoWI, or a couple old guild sites, though. My e-friends are held in high regards.

And a word of advice, never post about deleted threads on oForums... even in the most tactful of manners.